We've built the best software in the world for managing a research conference
ReviewOur abstract management software is built for painless peer review.
RegisterWe designed our registration system for research conferences, not rock concerts.
PresentConference schedules may be complex, but we’ve made sharing them simple.
Our Software is Built for Painless Peer Review
Our software is designed for scientific, medical and academic conferences. No matter how intricate your peer review process, we'll handle it with ease.
Painless Peer Review
We understand that great conferences are built on solid peer review. So we’ve given you the tools to lay a strong foundation.
Structure your conference along one single track, or create multiple tracks with their own deadlines and chairs. Customise your submissions form to collect papers or abstracts, and anything else you need. Authors get a submission receipt and can edit right up to the deadline.
- Collect abstracts, extended abstracts or papers
- Set up topics, formats, word counts and more
- Configure single or multi-track conferences
- Authors get submission receipts and editing privileges
Configure your peer review process to deliver a high-quality programme. Specify how many reviews each submission needs. Keep reviewers happy by limiting how many submissions each one gets. Then watch as our powerful allocation engine matches submissions to the best-qualified reviewers. (And not a spreadsheet in sight.)
- Configure your review as single or double-blind
- Limit number of submissions per reviewer
- Automatically match submissions to best reviewers
- Review in one stage or multiple stages
Build a clear marking scheme that’s got everything reviewers need. Reviewers can grade with scores or comments, and they can work online or download their submissions. And we'll give prompts to guide them through outstanding tasks.
- Collect mandatory or optional reviewer comments
- Give reviewers a clear marking scheme and easy scoring cards
- Reviewers can work online or offline
Start allocating submissions to reviewers as soon as you want. Then follow reviewers’ progress and send targeted reminders to those who fall behind. And when you need to, you can re-assign submissions, or close or disable reviews. So you never miss another deadline.
- Review and make decisions on the fly with rolling review
- Track reviewers’ progress
- Send reminders to reviewers who fall behind
- Re-assign, close or disable reviews
Browse completed reviews by score or inspect them individually. Add chair comments and when you’re ready, use a dropdown to accept or reject them. Then send letters of acceptance, right from your dashboard. And if you want, ask authors to upload camera-ready copies or to RSVP.
- Filter and decide individually or by score
- Add chair comments and make reviewer comments public or private
- Send letters of acceptance
- Request camera-ready copies and RSVPs