We've built the best software in the world for managing a research conference
ReviewOur abstract management software is built for painless peer review.
RegisterWe designed our registration system for research conferences, not rock concerts.
ProgrammeGive delegates a conference programme designed for discovery.
VirtualBring your virtual conference to life with an online platform built for research events.
- ExOrdoCon 2020
A Conference Programme Designed for Discovery
Excite and delight your delegates with an online conference programme that's designed for content discovery.
Scheduling Made Simple
Assign submissions, add downloadable presentations, and share your programme online without coding a thing.
Complex technical programmes are at the heart of our programme design. So we've created visuals to help you manage multiple streams, parallel sessions and thousands of submissions.
- Get visibility of what's happening when
- Assign existing submissions or add new content
- See which submissions are already assigned
- Preview how it will look when it's live
Building a programme can feel like assembling a puzzle with moving parts. So your conflict checker helps you ensure presenters are never scheduled to be in two places at once. Magic.
- Identify direct time conflicts
- Spot potential time conflicts
- See which presenters are overloaded
Build and publish an elegant mobile conference app for Android and iOS. Your schedule and abstracts stay accessible, even without wifi. And delegates can create handy personalised itineraries too.
- Schedule stays accessible without wifi
- Delegates can create personalised itineraries
- Android and iOS compatible
Your book includes a cover, foreword, sponsors’ content, table of contents, full list of submissions, images, and an author index. All you need to do is send it to your printer or upload it to your website. No copying and pasting, or design or formatting hassle.
- Create a print-ready book of abstracts or papers
- Book has covers, formatting and page numbers
- Save time and money on design