Customer Success Associate
Nestled away in the Claddagh, there is a team of 13 hard at work. We are a growing software team in the heart of old beautiful Galway; the old and the new combined.
We cherish the vibrancy, beauty and the friendly feel of our legendary surroundings (and lunch at the Spanish Arch isn’t bad either!).
We also cherish our customers.
Working in Ex Ordo
Every team member eats, sleeps and breathes the customer experience. We have to. We’re 4 years old. We serve customers in over 50 countries, organising diverse conferences on every topic you can imagine. In less than 3 years, we’ll have customers in 100 countries across multiple time zones with different languages. How do we help a confused researcher in California when we are all asleep? There’s a huge journey ahead of us and we need someone to help us get there.
Delivering excellence is not a burden but a privilege. We are learning and are certain we can do and be better; for ourselves, each other and most importantly, our customers. We pride ourselves on our team and are dedicated to fostering a fun, dynamic place to work. We need someone who can enhance the fun times and the bad - to slog it out over new feature discussions and enjoy an ice-cream after.
You need to be ready to work outside the standard 9-5 - your role will be designated as our American support. Don’t worry it’s not all night - just till 10pm - so you can still make that gig you really wanted to go to.
Our support in this area will need to expand rapidly which means potential exciting career progression for the right candidate. We are looking for a stand out candidate to give their utmost in the duties below.
What Will You Do?
- Simplifying our product for our research.
- Interacting daily with clients via phone and email.
- Continuous commitment to understanding the needs of each client to recommend the best Ex Ordo package.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Ad-hoc duties will also be performed from time to time as part of this role.
- Working closely with your manager and teammates to fight for the client in every step of our development.
- Suggesting improvements in our customer service approach, policies and internal processes.
- Learning about our company's products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2 years’ previous experience working in a busy, dynamic customer service environment (a distinct advantage but not essential).
- Experience of liaising with and developing strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- A primary degree in any discipline.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Outstanding written and spoken English.
- A strong work ethic and exceptional can do attitude and problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Internet / computer skills – comfortable in a technology-driven business.
How Do I Apply?
Send us a short cover letter and CV. You get bonus points for creativity.
start the journey: at email@example.com